You know when you go to gym or slimming centre they measure your weight and your total fat, calories, your metabolisme rate, etc. And the result might (might not) shock you?
Yesterday I went to Glamor House; A truly integrated pampering experience, after bought RM99 voucher from Groupon for 5 slimming session. Surprisingly (looking at my body actually this is not surprising at all) after done my weight scale tu the beautician said " your age is 27 but your body age is 46 years old!. What the H? Almost the same age as my mom! Im totally freaking out.
I know the fact that I am FAT. But my body doesn't feel like I'm 46 at all. For me my body functioning quit normally. I run. Playing badminton. Flexible to bend. Sometimes I'm not even using the elevator. Of course tercungap-cungap but still I don't think that my body is that bad. Way too bad.
According to her my Calory is low (so its true that I don't eat much) but my metabolism is way too low. My BMI there goes without saying. I'm kind of obese already.
But this fact make me scare. Totally scare. Whoahh I need to exercise more.
According to her my Calory is low (so its true that I don't eat much) but my metabolism is way too low. My BMI there goes without saying. I'm kind of obese already.
But this fact make me scare. Totally scare. Whoahh I need to exercise more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Exercise! exercise!

2 comments:
woah 46 years old, really? but how?
macam tokleh caya je kan. maksud aku, walaupun maybe lah kita berisi tapi kalau rasa sihat je okey la kut. i dont know such calculation exists, kena gi try. huhuhu.
masa weight tu dia suruh kita pegang handle sambil lurus tangan. So terus calculate semua. Dulu aku pernah dah scale kt gym tp masa tu xdok pulok kabo body age brape.
Kalau ikutkan body ni rasa OK je. xdok lah rasa teruk sgt. Adoyai. Koho stress je.
Post a Comment