Monday, January 17, 2011

Farewell at Saba

Last Tuesday I went to Saba Restaurant at Medan Jelatek, Setiawangsa (opposite to the LRT Setiawangsa) to celebrate Kak Siti Farewell.

Kak Siti with our farewell present
Wishing you all the best on your new career. Way to go Hot lecturer!

THE FOODS:

The story of Saba Kingdom is stated in the menu book

Water melon juice, lemon juice and the "sambal belacan". Haha. Serius taktau nama.

Hanith chicken

Maria
(yes the name is Maria)

Cant remember the exact name. Rice with Lamb. The rice is super delicious.

US:




I'm not fond of Arab dishes, but I think it's worth a try. The food is good. Price are reasonable. And yang paling kaw nasi dia. Tak payah lauk pon takpe. SEDAP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Sabar

1 comment:

naa-chan said...

nasi dia mmg sedap.
Lamb tu taktau la sebab aku mmg dok makan kambing.

comel ke.hehe.tq2.