Yesterday I hit someone car when I reverse my car. So frustrated. Why so careless. My so called alasan is that I woke up at 2am and drove all the way back from Terengganu to KL. Arrived in KL at 9.45 am and straightaway go to the office.
After that, attending a stupid meeting at some stupid government office. Why they stupid? They called and ask me to go NOW and when I'm almost there the meeting was postponed to 2.30. The stupidest things is they dont even bother to call. Lucky that my contractor called and inform. Well that's is the stupidity that cant be accepted whatever the reason is.
And at 5.30pm in heavily raining day, I reverse but only look at my right side. When I check my left side I saw the car, tapi kaki aku tetap jugak kental pressing the accelerator eventhough my brain dah bagi arahan kat kaki to press the brake.
Am my alasan acceptable? I'm so damn tired yesterday.
This is yesterday. Lucky that the man that I hit tu kata tak payah bayar. Masing2 just bear their own cost. Alhamdulillah. Kalau tak seksa jugak aku nak membayarnye.

This is a few months back. Not my fault. A lady tak sempat potong and terus scratch my baby. She doesnt even pay the money yet because we promise to go to the workshop together. But until today still dont have time to go. I hope she's still contactable.

Dan yang paling nak buat aku menangis bila boss besar call and tanya "what happen to your car?" Macam mana boss tau ni. Ni Mr. G la cakap ni. Boss nak tolong bayarkan lagi. Aku MALUUUUUU......
Yang paling malu lagi sebab Mr G ada masa aku langgar keta orang tu. Dia tengah tunggu aku follow keta dia. MALUUUUUU. Malu weh boss sendiri tengok aku punya careless and menggelabah tu. Mr G siap tolong turun payungkan aku pastu cakap kat brother tu jangan bising2. Yang paling tak tahan aku punya lesen dah mati 23/12/11 hari tu. Memang terbaik la aku! Nak buat report pon tak boleh.
What a day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Malu sebenarnya
2 comments:
kalau letih memang gitu la kekdahnya..memang brain not functioning as supposedly la..
forgiven.
hehehe
kan. alasan je tp seyes mmg brain dok berfungsi time tu.
Post a Comment