
SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA MALAYSIA!
I just hope WE (yes here I mean all races OK ) could live in harmony, joy, peace and unity. Let's make our differences that unite us all.
Just wanna share this blog (title: Merdeka Month). I like his articles so much.
"I love this land. I do...really really do. No matter how much you don't like me for being here with asking me to go back to the mainland china or my ancestor is not from this land, how bad/dangerous/dirty/uncivilised/corrupted you are, how other people criticize you, I am still very very happy to be a Malaysian."
In this country is not only us Malays, there are Chinese, Indians, others Bumiputras. They are Malaysian too. My Merdeka resolusion this year: I don't care what your races are, I just want us to be Malaysian. Proud to be Malaysian and bersyukur hidup di Bumi bertuah ni.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Selamat Hari Merdeka
No comments:
Post a Comment