Thursday, June 24, 2010

penting ke PENTING?

Is it really matters whether you are important person or just ordinary person?
I think everybody is important in their own unique ways.
Who is important person? Who is not?
What is important? What's not?
Everybody is important whether in their small organization or even in the whole wide world.
If there is no bus driver, who's going to drive the bus?
If there is no teacher, who's going to teach?
If there is no policemen, who's going to control the crime?
If there is no construction worker, who's going to built the building?
If there is no Prime Minister, who's going to manage the country?
So play your part well and do your job up to your ability.

I don't like to be refer as "orang penting".I think it's rude.
I'm not boss pet. I'm not "orang penting" but Yes I'm important. So do you.
I never "bodek" or anything. I just do my job.
I work hard to gain. I work hard to get people trust.
So please don't judge me. If you want to get something you go for it.
Don't blame others!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME:What you give you get back

1 comment:

Unknown said...

masing2 memainkan peranan penting..aku penting,ko pn penting jugak..hehe