Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jun 2011

Jun 2011.

New start of my life.
I start my new job. I ended my 7 years on-off relationship with my so then called "boyfriend". I applied for a master program. In another word I start afresh.

Now, November 2011.

I turned 26.

I'm very happy with my new job. I love my job. I love my boss. I love my colleagues. I think I learn a lot of new things.

I'm not finding a new love just yet. But I think ending uncertain relationship had done me good. There's no need to think why haven't he call. How is he doing. How much does he love me. Bla. Bla. I think I manage to live on my own.

The best thing is I am now a student again. Excited to go to class just like my first year in uni. My course mate they all amazing people. I learn a lot from all the senpai. The lecturer. It is true what my friend said, master program really different from degree. Different in a way lebih berani to give opinion, open discussion between lecturer and students. What more can I ask for? Erm maybe someone to help me finish my assignment??? HAhaha.

I love being busy. Outstation. Catching up with my study. I am CONTENT.

And very thankful for the blessing Allah had given me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: 24 hours sometimes not enough

2 comments:

anasu no haha said...

hahahaha..akhirnya jumpa tempat komen..seriously pathetic..kekekeke

all the best dengan 'hidup baru'..aku masih lagi tercari-cari.. :)

naa-chan said...

haha. Aku dok prasan tmpt komen aku dok napok. Ni baru edit.


Aku pon masih dalam pencarian. Cuma jumpa terminal hok menarik. rasa macam nok explore. Maybe lama sket stop kat stesen ni before ambil flight ke stesen lain plok pahni.