My cousin been in an accident last Saturday. Sampai sekarang masih lagi dalam ICU. Unconscious. It's been 5 days already. Not sure whether coma or he'd been given sedative to put him into sleep. Tak berani nak tanya banyak-banyak in a situation like this. Hari tu lepas accident sempat tengok sekejap je kat Hospital Ajil. Pastu kena bawak ke Hospital KT. Kami follow ke KT and ramai-ramai tunggu sampai 12 malam tapi tak sure apa cerita. Penuh Said's clan dekat emergency tu.
And now I'm not sure the exact condition because dah balik KL. Tanya mak or other cousin pun bukan tau medical condition dia. Just boleh cakap belum sedar. Katanya otak bengkak. And he's only 19 years old. He's got a long way to go in life. Maybe Allah has a better plan for him. Who knows. We can only pray and hope things will turn out well.
I work in the hospital. Still during time like this I feel hopeless. Only if I know every condition of diseases. Only if I have the knowledge. Only. But I'm no one. I'm just the damn RO. There's a lot to learn. For someone who does not have medical background there's a lot of things I don't know. I wish I can be more useful.
During time like this I wish I could have done things differently. I wish I can be more close to my family. To my siblings. My cousins. My uncles and aunties. Lucky at time like this we help each other. Put our differences aside. Me and my male cousin we rarely speak. Maybe because we all have grown up. Not seeing much of each other. Not that we dont care about each other. During time like this only we realize that family always matters. No matter what.
And during time like this baru sempat jumpa other family members. Barulah tau update sorang-sorang. But ada jugak berita sedih tentang the other 2 cousins. Tak tau lah apa nak jadi dengan adik-adik ni. Kenapa lah tak pikir pasal mak ayah bila buat sesuatu. Geram je aku nak balik nak bagi ceramah kat 2 orang ni. Benda yang diorang buat ni tak ada faedah langsung. Merosakkan diri. Menjatuhkan maruah keluarga. Memalukan mak ayah. Harap sangat diorang insaf. Balik ke pangkal jalan.
Sedikit sentimental malam ni. SEDIH.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now I'm not sure the exact condition because dah balik KL. Tanya mak or other cousin pun bukan tau medical condition dia. Just boleh cakap belum sedar. Katanya otak bengkak. And he's only 19 years old. He's got a long way to go in life. Maybe Allah has a better plan for him. Who knows. We can only pray and hope things will turn out well.
I work in the hospital. Still during time like this I feel hopeless. Only if I know every condition of diseases. Only if I have the knowledge. Only. But I'm no one. I'm just the damn RO. There's a lot to learn. For someone who does not have medical background there's a lot of things I don't know. I wish I can be more useful.
During time like this I wish I could have done things differently. I wish I can be more close to my family. To my siblings. My cousins. My uncles and aunties. Lucky at time like this we help each other. Put our differences aside. Me and my male cousin we rarely speak. Maybe because we all have grown up. Not seeing much of each other. Not that we dont care about each other. During time like this only we realize that family always matters. No matter what.
And during time like this baru sempat jumpa other family members. Barulah tau update sorang-sorang. But ada jugak berita sedih tentang the other 2 cousins. Tak tau lah apa nak jadi dengan adik-adik ni. Kenapa lah tak pikir pasal mak ayah bila buat sesuatu. Geram je aku nak balik nak bagi ceramah kat 2 orang ni. Benda yang diorang buat ni tak ada faedah langsung. Merosakkan diri. Menjatuhkan maruah keluarga. Memalukan mak ayah. Harap sangat diorang insaf. Balik ke pangkal jalan.
Sedikit sentimental malam ni. SEDIH.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Harap adik-adik jadi orang berguna.
3 comments:
semoga tabah...
Sape eksiden?
Aimi: Thanks, Sorry baru prasan pasal soalan setting tu. Jupe dok lagi?
Acik: Panjang lebar doh di YM. Thanks for your concern.
Rose: Haha. Aku dok baik pon ngan sek2 tu. Segannye ngan geng2 tu. InsyaAllah aku balik next week. Minggu ni dokdan balik.
Post a Comment